Welcome to Bethany Retirement Community
With our beautiful setting, traditional furnishings, lovely courtyard gardens and comprehensive services, many of our families have told us we are “Chicago’s best kept secret.”
Bethany Retirement Community is a faith-based, non-profit serving the vibrant Andersonville and Ravenswood neighborhoods of Chicago. Celebrating over 125 years of service, our “Called to Care” mission traces back to the Methodist church; today, we are home to a variety of faith traditions.
Bethany is licensed as a long term sheltered care facility and offers:
- 24-hour security and nursing presence
- on-site social services
- 3 nutritious meals per day
- A convenient location next to Methodist Hospital of Chicago, offering our residents a safety net of round-the-clock medical care when necessary.
Our Community Provides Active Living for Older Adults
Residents of our community enjoy their senior years in different ways that support their individuality and independence. We do this through a robust activities program, as well as supportive services as they are needed. Weekly activities include:
- Scheduled movies
- Card parties
- Non-denominational worship services
- Exercise classes
- Guest entertainers and activity programs that offer diverse opportunities for participation
- Personal fulfillment and spiritual nurture
What’s more, we offer scheduled trips to Chicago’s famous shopping and events…our residents never have to miss a thing!
Our Beautiful Heritage Garden
We also take pride in our beautiful Heritage Garden—featuring scenic landscaping, walking paths and a charming fountain. Minutes away from the stunning Lake Michigan shoreline, we hope that you’ll visit us soon and discover “Chicago’s best kept secret” in retirement living!